Saturday, August 26, 2023

Does Job 19:26 indicate that the resurrection body will be a body of flesh?

 Verse by verse explanation of Job 19 | PROSHABO

Does Job 19:26 indicate that the resurrection body will be a body of flesh? (“And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God”)

And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

PROBLEM: Satan had afflicted Job’s body, and his flesh was rotting away. However, Job expressed his faith in God by saying, “in my flesh I shall see God” (Job 19:26). Does this mean that the resurrection body will be a body of flesh?

Job 19:26

NKJV - 26 And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, That in my flesh I shall see God.


https://www.heartlight.org/gallery/512.html


Question: Does Job 19:26 indicate that the resurrection body will be a body of flesh? (“And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God”)


See Answers: http://ebible.com/questions/21082?ori=664697



No comments:

Post a Comment